Head of Engineering - North West
I am currently looking to recruit an ambitious, career driven head of engineering, for a leading HVAC/Building Services specialist, based in the North West of England.
If you are a dynamic, think outside the box engineer, and are looking to secure a new role with great prospects and future potential, please read on.
My client is one of the market leaders within the HVAC/Building Services sector, and work on major UK and international projects. They have a great pipeline of work, and some very interesting and exciting projects.
They are currently looking to recruit a head of engineering to drive forward their delivery capabilities. This is a diverse and challenging role, and would suit someone who is driven and keen on a challenge.
The role is based out of their North West based office, so you will ideally be based in the region, but they are happy to consider people who want to relocate.
Typical Role responsibilities:
- Work Closely with the engineering Director, to develop and implement an engineering strategy to achieve short and long term goals.
- Oversee the technical engineering team, relating to Mechanical HVAC/Building Services.
- Leadership and management, including staff retention, development and recruitment.
- Identify new and existing market opportunities, and implement strategies to achieve long term growth targets within the business.
- Oversee technical project delivery and ensure the team are delivering projects to an agreed high technical standard.
- Perform a client facing/management role, ensuring key clients are looked after.
(a more detailed spec is available)
Requirements for the position:
- A strong background within Mechanical/HVAC Building Services Design is essential.
- Previous experience in a management capacity, capable of leading from the front and setting an example .
- Capable of liaising at very senior stakeholder level. Their projects are high profile and clients have very high standards.
- A strong track record within the construction sector, specifically relating to Mechanical/HVAC
- A clear understanding of BIM, and what it can bring to the industry.
- Lead motivate and manage a multi-discipline team.
If you are an ambitious leader looking for an exciting opportunity, this is a fantastic opportunity.
In return my client will offer an excellent basic, plus superb package including car allowance, fuel card, pension, healthcare, generous holiday and other additional benefits.
If you would like to discuss this role in more detail, please contact Dean Parry, Director of BPI Recruitment on 01483 343 016 or mobile 07823 333 533.
All conversations will of course be held in the strictest of confidence, and I am available before or after hours to suit you.
Alternatively you can email email@example.com