Are you an experienced BMS engineer looking for the opportunity to work for one of the UK’s market leading FM companies?
Mitie have fantastic opportunities available nationwide for passionate BMS engineers to join our expanding energy team. The right person will be responsible for servicing and maintaining building management systems for our prestigious client base.
If you’re looking to work for a company who values career development and progression, Mitie can help you reach your full potential.
- Provide planned preventative maintenance (PPM), small works and cover for breakdowns and callouts.
- Responsible for the delivery and performance of the P2 BMS Controls maintenance and P6 BMS Project work.
- Develop and maintain our relationship with the site MITIE Operations team and the end-users.
- Ensure delivery to the expected high standards in line with both the company and contracted agreement.
The right Person for the Job:
- At least 5 years’ experience working within BMS - Controls environment
- Relevant BMS manufacturers’ courses.
- Requires an in-depth knowledge of BMS including software/graphics design and production, with preference given to Trend, Honeywell and Tridium systems.
- Good communication skills with a proven track record of ability to communicate at all levels to get the best from a team environment and build good relationships with customers.
- Willing to undertake some travel.
So what do we offer? A fantastic salary package, 25 days annual holiday pay, a pension scheme, private healthcare and the chance to travel across different sites nationwide with the view to progress you within the company.
If you are a right fit for the role, then why not apply now? Interviews are being held immediately. Look forward to hearing from you!
There's a lot to know about Mitie so let's start with the facts. We provide facilities, property and energy management for a wide range of public and private sector businesses.
We work with a vast number of clients in every industry, delivering the broadest range of services that can be found in one place: from integrated facilities management, to property services, to energy management and much more.
What makes us different?
We specialise in strategic outsourcing and energy services, bringing together the expertise and capabilities of Mitie to help our clients achieve their organisational goals. In simple terms, we find out what our clients want and use our people and technology to help them get it as efficiently as possible.
Our values and behaviours
An individual's belief in our values and behaviours is as important as their technical and/or professional know how which is why our Job Descriptions are written with these in mind.
Working with our clients
Our specialist skills and knowledge is driven by market expertise. We understand that all of our markets have a unique set of requirements and that these are always changing as clients respond to what is going on around them. Our teams make it their job to know what is happening and make sure that the advice and services we provide are the best they can possibly be.