An experienced Project Manager? Looking to join an expanding energy team for a FTSE 250 Company?
An exciting opportunity is available at Mitie to join our Integrated Projects team. As a part of this team, you will help manage the delivery of Sustainability projects for a range of prestigious clients nationwide.
Working for one of the UK’s market leading FM companies, you will be offered a wealth of development and career opportunities, and a welcoming working environment.
- Provide Project Management and technical support for the Integrated Project team, responsible for the delivery of sustainability projects such as BEMS, metering, water and energy efficiency initiatives.
- Deliver Project Management services to ensure compliance with the project specification, terms and conditions and energy strategy to ensure the delivered solution meets and achieved the intended output.
- Manage and coach the delivery teams to maintain service standards and motivation at all times and provide regular feedback on project delivery to avoid failure and customer offence.
- Contribute to the ongoing improvement and development of operational process leading to increased efficiency and professionalism.
The right person for the job:
- Strong BMS and Energy related knowledge to a level that allows verification of operation and witness testing.
- The ability to act on own initiative within budget constraints to bring about the required results using internal and external resources.
- An ability to prepare business cases and recognise the financial and commercial benefits to help clients justify projects.
- Project management qualification (i.e APM, PRINCE2)
So what do we offer?
A fantastic salary package, 25 days annual holiday pay, a pension scheme, private healthcare, company vehicle and the chance to travel across different sites nationwide with the view to progress you within the company.
If you are a right fit for the role, then why not apply now? Interviews are being held immediately. Look forward to hearing from you!
There's a lot to know about Mitie so let's start with the facts. We provide facilities, property and energy management for a wide range of public and private sector businesses.
We work with a vast number of clients in every industry, delivering the broadest range of services that can be found in one place: from integrated facilities management, to property services, to energy management and much more.
What makes us different?
We specialise in strategic outsourcing and energy services, bringing together the expertise and capabilities of Mitie to help our clients achieve their organisational goals. In simple terms, we find out what our clients want and use our people and technology to help them get it as efficiently as possible.
Our values and behaviours
An individual's belief in our values and behaviours is as important as their technical and/or professional know how which is why our Job Descriptions are written with these in mind.
Working with our clients
Our specialist skills and knowledge is driven by market expertise. We understand that all of our markets have a unique set of requirements and that these are always changing as clients respond to what is going on around them. Our teams make it their job to know what is happening and make sure that the advice and services we provide are the best they can possibly be.
More searches like this
- Building services (general) Project Management jobs in Bristol (City Centre)
- Energy assessment Project Management jobs in Bristol (City Centre)
- Facilities Management Project Management jobs in Bristol (City Centre)
- Maintenance management Project Management jobs in Bristol (City Centre)
- Sustainability Project Management jobs in Bristol (City Centre)