Mechanical Operations Manager - Berkshire - £70-£75k plus great benefits
I am currently looking to recruit an experienced Regional Mechanical Operations Manager, for a leading HVAC/Mechanical engineering company, based in Berkshire.
If you are from a HVAC/Building Services background and are an ambitious, driven person with strong career aspirations, please read on.
My client work on major projects in the Mechanical/HVAC Sector, and have some excellent high profile projects on their books.
They are currently looking to recruit a Regional Operations Manager, to join the business and oversee the Southern Regional Operation.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well established yet growing business, so if you are Berkshire/South East based and would like to be considered, please get in touch.
- Oversee Projects, Budgets, Supervision of employees relating to projects in the South East of England.
- Take overall responsibility of projects in the region, and ensure effective project delivery.
- Ensure a high standard of Health and Safety, and drive a positive culture ensuring every team member takes responsibility.
- Manage Operation performance, and drive forward project delivery to strict deadlines.
- Manage resource, ensuring projects are sufficiently staffed in order to deliver projects on time and within budget where possible.
- Supply chain management, ensuring the best possible supplier agreements are achieved.
- Report to the board of Directors on a monthly basis on the status of project/delivery.
- Liaise at Senior management/stakeholder level, ensuring clients are kept up to date with progress/expectations managed.
- Develop existing customer relationships, and build new ones where possible.
- Provide supervision/training/CPD to site based Operatives.
Requirements for the position:
- A strong background within Mechanical/HVAC systems, ideally from the HVAC/Construction sector.
- The ability and previous experience overseeing large projects in a management/leadership capacity.
- Capable of operating at Stakeholder level, liaising at very senior client level.
- A sound and structured approach to management, to ensure positive change and getting the best out of people.
- Ideally based within the Berkshire region, but if you are South East based there is some flexibility.
- Engineering and construction experience relating to Mechanical/HVAC systems is essential.
In return my client will offer a very competitive salary, superb benefits package and genuine promotional/career prospects.
If you would like to discuss the position in more detail or apply, please contact Dean Parry, Director of BPI Recruitment on 01483 343 016, or mobile 07823 333 533.
Alternatively you can email email@example.com