Senior Electrical Design Engineer - West London - £55-£65k
I am currently working with a leading M&E Building Services Design Consultancy, based out of West London (closest Tubes Goodge Street or Euston Square).
Established for over 35 years, they currently have 8 Regional offices across the UK, so they are large enough to work on and secure major projects, but still offer the opportunity for genuine career advancement.
Do to a strong order book and increase in workload, they are currently looking to recruit a Senior Electrical Design Engineer, to join their London team.
They work in a variety of sectors, including Hotels, Commercial office, High end retail, Sports and Leisure and Science. This will give you the opportunity to work on a variety of projects.
If you are an ambitious Electrical Design engineer looking to work to Associate and one day even Director level, my client offer genuine prospects and the chance to do so.
Requirements for the position:
- Currently working as a Building Services Electrical Design engineer, with a minimum of 5 years experience within a consulting environment.
- Ideally HND/Degree qualified, but if you have the relevant experience via time served they would be keen to talk to you.
- Varied project experience, and capable of taking a lead engineer role on projects.
- Up to date with the latest industry software.
- Happy to perform a client facing role, attending site/client meetings, and representing the company.
- Well presented, ambitious and keen to progress your career with a growing consultancy.
- Commutable to West London on a daily basis.
What my client can offer you:
- The chance to work on a variety of exciting projects, offering a varied day to day challenge.
- Genuine promotional prospects. As a business they look to promote from within where ever possible.
- A great working environment, and the chance to join a hard working team.
- A very competitive salary package.
If you are a Building Services Electrical Design engineer and would like to apply for this exciting role, please contact Dean Parry, Director of BPI Recruitment.
I am available on 01483 343 016 or mobile 07823 333 533, and happy to talk from 8am-8pm Monday-Saturday.
Alternatively you can email firstname.lastname@example.org