Junior/Intermediate Mechanical Design Engineer - Mitcham
4 days left
- Full Time
Are you a Junior/Intermediate Building Services Mechanical Design Engineer, looking to work for a growing, ambitious company, offering great career prospects?
Do you want to work on great projects, take on more responsibility and get the chance to show what you can do?
I am currently working with a growing M&E Design consultancy, based near Mitcham in Surrey. They are privately owned, have some great clients and are expanding nicely.
You may be a junior engineer working for a rival company and looking for your next step, or you might be with a larger organisation and looking to take on more projects responsibility and see a clearer path to management in the future.
They work in a variety of sectors, but have a very strong reputation within the Commercial Office, Universities, prime residential, hospitals and Retail sectors.
They also pride themselves on having a really good, friendly and laid back working environment, so its an excellent place to work.
Requirements for the position:
- Currently working as a Building Services Mechanical Design Engineer, with a minimum of 2 years experience within a Design based role.
- Ideally HND/Degree qualified in a Mechanical/Building Services related subject.
- Keen to pursue your CEng chartership (full support will be given).
- Happy to work on your own small projects or act as project support on large ones.
- Capable of attending site meetings and surveys, representing the company in a professional manner.
- Dynamic, motivated and keen to progress your career to senior engineer and above.
- A friendly person, who can fit into a team dynamic and work closely with others.
- Up to date with the latest industry software.
What my client can offer you:
- The chance to join a growing business, where you are rewarded for your success and continued improvement, and not just because of “time served”. If you progress quickly you will be promoted accordingly.
- Work on excellent projects, and take ownership of these.
- Work closely with high quality senior engineers, giving you the chance to learn from them.
- Excellent salary, regular reviews and great future earning potential.
If you are a junior/intermediate Building Services Mechanical Design engineer and live within a commutable distance to Mitcham, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
For more information, please contact Dean Parry, Director of BPI recruitment, on 01483 343 016 or mobile 07823 333 533.
Alternatively you can email email@example.com
Apply for Junior/Intermediate Mechanical Design Engineer - Mitcham
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly