Senior Electrical Design Engineer
I am recruiting for a Senior/Principal Electrical Design Engineer for a World renowned Multi-Discipline Consulting Engineering organisation based in The City of Birmingham itself.
This particular company are famous for pushing the envelope in Building Services design to the edge and beyond and as a result have been involved from conceptual stage to final design on site, in most of the iconic buildings in The UK, The Americas, Middle & Far East seen today.
As a Senior Electrical Building services Design Engineer, you will be hungry to demonstrate your skills alongside some of this country's most highly rated designers.
You will hold a relevant Degree and ideally be of Chartered status. If you are not Chartered but hold the Degree, please also get in touch providing you fit the rest of the specification.
Your CV should demonstrate experience both in conceptual design as well as designing projects through to completion.
Ideally you will have a minimum of 8 years previous experience working either for a Building Services or Multi-Discipline Consulting Engineering organisation.
This should include:-
1) Managing a team of Intermediate Engineers.
2) You should be able to demonstrate some Project Management experience.
3) You must be fully up to speed on Dialux, Relux & Cymap and be able, where necessary, to mentor subordinate staff in the use of these applications
4) This role will involve liaising with clients and therefore, your communication skills should be first rate.
5) You must be prepared to take part in both in-house and site based Design meetings, including taking the lead in some cases.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Senior or Principal Electrical Building Services Design Engineer to move to the next level both in terms of conceptual design, management and project value level.
Even if you had not considered a career move just now then please have a re-think as this role in Birmingham will not disappoint.
Please contact Nick Bond for more information.