Senior MEP Surveyor
3 days left
- Full Time
M&E Quantity surveying
Your new company
My client is seeking an experienced MEP Surveyor, who will be a key component in a multi-disciplinary division whose services consist of Building Surveying, Mechanical & Electrical Engineering, CAD, Structural Engineering, and Project Management. You will be delivering MEP surveys on programmes of surveys for their key clients
Your new role
As an MEP Senior Surveyor specializing in Utilities you will be able to advise on Utilities Procurement, options and design. You will be able to review and comment on all manner of mechanical and electrical related systems such as; lighting (internal, external, street and emergency), power (generation, HV/LV distribution, small power layouts and schedules), fire alarms, communication systems, lightning protection, boilers, pumps, calorifiers, CHPs and written specifications.
- Feasibility estimates, cost planning (presenting with no supervision), contract procurement, tender documentation, value engineering and commercial awareness, fee generation, dispute resolution, post contract management (competent in cost reporting).
- Drive performance standards through expert communication and effective use of the performance management process.
- Work on projects of diverse scope where analysis of situation or data requires evaluation of a variety of factors and appropriate problem solving.
- Manage projects effectively using APIC, Pinnacle/ePMP and other appropriate management systems/protocols.
- Be aware of and develop marketing opportunities and where appropriate bring to the attention of Directors and the Business Development Department, in order that they may assist in following up potential leads enabling the development of new business.
What you'll need to succeed
- Able to work under own initiative where appropriate, but also keen to work as part of a team and to be mentored and to develop and progress in their career development.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills - Client facing.
- Very good numeracy skills.
- Keenness to challenge, but in an engaging, not aggressive way.
- An enthusiasm to go the extra mile, to provide great client service.
- Articulate and able to interface directly and confidently with Client Leads and Design Team Principals. Achieves the highest standards of professional competence and to demonstrate this ability in all dealings with clients and professional contacts, reinforcing the profile of the company.
- Champions a safe and secure working culture in accordance with SHE guidelines and procedures.
- Proven 5 - 8 years post qualification experience.
- Ideally Degree Qualified in Quantity Surveying or similar qualification and hold or working towards Chartered status.
What you'll get in return
Fantastic salary + Package to match your ability and experience.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Senior MEP Surveyor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly