Revit Technician - Berkshire
Are you a Revit Technician, with practical some practical experience using Revit MEP or Revit Architecture?
If the answer is yes, and you want to work in a lucrative sector using Revit MEP, then please read on.
My client specialise in the Mechanical and Electrical Design and Project management of high end, technically challenging projects.
Their CAD/BIM team is expanding, and as a result of this, they are looking to recruit a Revit Technician to join the team. Their office is based near Reading.
They are open to people from either an MEP or Architectural Revit background, as full training will be provided. What is essential is you are willing to learn, work as part of a dynamic team, and have a real desire to specialise in the MEP sector.
Requirements for the position:
- Some knowledge of Revit, from either a Revit MEP or Architecture background.
- Keen to work on technically challenging projects.
- Ideally based within the Reading/Berkshire region, although they are happy to consider people relocating within the UK.
- The ability to think for yourself, with a can do attitude.
- A good team player, with a flexible approach.
- Committed to progressing your Revit skills to expert level.
If you are interested in this position, and feel you would be a good fit for the role, please contact Dean Parry, Director of BPI to discuss further.
I am available from 8am-8pm Monday to Friday on 01483 343 016 or mobile 07823 333 533.
Alternatively, you can email email@example.com