Senior Electrical Design Engineer
If you are passionate about building services and sustainable design and you wish to work in a progressive and dynamic environment, then I want to hear from you
I am actively recruiting a Senior Electrical Design Engineer for a an established Building Services Consultancy based in the East Midlands.
The company have worked on many high profile projects across a variety of sectors and is experiencing a period of sustained growth.
My client typically works on project types including Education, Commercial, Retail, Residential, Leisure, Education and Healthcare projects therefore providing engineers with a varied project work-load.
The company’s current need is for a Senior Electrical Design Engineer who has previously worked within a building services consultancy environment, or a design environment within contractors, and who has experience of a varied portfolio of projects.
The successful candidate will have experience of undertaking Electrical design, producing 2D CAD drawings (experience with Revit and BIM would be advantageous) compiling reports, managing information streams, working with suppliers and contractors as well as attending client and contractor meetings.
Experience of calculation software such as Relux, Dialux and Amtech is essential.
The following skills sets are required:
- Completed a Minimum of a HND in a relevant subject
- Minimum of 6 years Building Services consultancy experience
- Good experience of electrical detail design and D&B
- Competent user of design software
- Competent use of AutoCAD/Revit
- Confident and outgoing personality able to be client facing and build relationships with our valued client base
- Good organisational skills and able to manage projects, outputs, and work within deadlines
- Ability to work with, assist and manage junior/intermediate staff
For the right candidate we offer exceptional career opportunities in our ever expending consultancy business.
There is a competitive salary based on experience and skills with benefits, such as health insurance, and personal pension.
The company operates a flexible working ethos which allow employees to tailor both work and personal life to ensure the needs of both are equally met.
Apply for Senior Electrical Design Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly