Senior Mechanical Design Engineer
I am actively recruiting on behalf of a well established Building Services Consultants based in Leicestershire.
The company typically works on project types including Education, Commercial, Retail, Residential, Leisure, Education and Healthcare projects therefore providing engineers with a varied project work-load.
The company’s current need is for a Senior Mechanical Design Engineer who has previously worked within a building services consultancy environment, or a design environment within contractors, and who has experience of a varied portfolio of projects. The successful candidate will have experience of undertaking mechanical design, producing 2D CAD drawings (experience with Revit and BIM would be advantageous) compiling reports, managing information streams, working with suppliers and contractors as well as attending client and contractor meetings.
Experience of calculation software such as Hevacomp, TAS, IES and, CYMAP is essential.
The following skill sets are desirable:
- Completed a Minimum of a HND in a relevant subject
- Minimum of 6 years Building Services consultancy experience
- Good experience of mechanical detail design and D&B
- Competent user of design software
- Competent use of AutoCAD/Revit
- Confident and outgoing personality able to be client facing and build relationships with our valued client base
- Good organisational skills and able to manage projects, outputs, and work within deadlines
- Ability to work with, assist and manage junior/intermediate staff
For the right candidate exceptional career opportunities are offered in this ever expending business.
You will offered a competitive salary based on experience and skills and a full package including health insurance, and personal pension.
They operate a very flexible working environment which allow employees to tailor both their work and personal life to ensure the needs of both are equally met.