AutoCAD Technician - 2D - Surrey
Are you a 2D Cad technician, with experience within Building Services/MEP CAD?
If the answer is yes, and you would like to work for a growing, established M&E Design Consultancy in Surrey, please read on.
My client is a medium sized M&E Design consultancy, and have been delivering high quality Design solutions for over 12 years.
They work in a variety of sectors, including Commercial Office, Healthcare, Education, Prime Residential and Local Authority.
Due to a period of continued success and expansion plans, they are looking to recruit a 2D CAD technician.
You will be joining a friendly, motivated team, who take real pride in their work, and offer a great working environment.
Requirements for the position:
- Currently working as a 2D CAD technician, with previous experience working within an M&E Design Consultancy.
- Capable of producing accurate MEP drawings, working closely with the 2D CAD team.
- Based in the Surrey/West Kent/North Hampshire region (their office is based in a good location, just outside the m25 commuter belt).
- A good team player, looking to work for a long term career opportunity. They have a low staff retention rate, and want someone who is keen to stay longer term.
- An enthusiastic, motivated person. As a business they work hard but pride themselves on offering a friendly, flexible working environment.
What my client can offer you:
- Long term job security. A large amount of their work is repeat business with regular clients.
- The chance to work as part of a forward thinking, team, on challenging projects.
- Personal development. They are committed to ongoing training.
- A competitive salary and package.
If you are a 2D AutoCAD Technician with experience in Building Services/MEP sector, please get in touch to discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail.
I am contactable from 8am-8pm Monday to Saturday on 01483 343 016 or mobile 07823 333 533.
Apply for AutoCAD Technician - 2D - Surrey
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly