Intermediate Electrical Design Engineer
We are looking for a Degree qualified, Intermediate Electrical Design Engineer with at least three years' experience in Building Services to join a high profile, international MEP Design and Sustainability Consultancy in London.
Operating from a funky, open plan studio type environment you will enjoy working with a team of inspiring engineers on a range of UK and international projects. This is a great opportunity for you work closely with architects and end user clients and showcase your design flair as you create elegant buildings that have a strong focus on the occupant's health and well-being.
Reporting to an Associate or Principal Engineer you will be responsible for;
- Taking projects from inception to completion.
- Taking a lead role for the design of small power, lighting and electrical infrastructure, Life Safety Systems and Access Control systems.
- Coordinating your designs with the Mechanical and Public Health Engineers
- Ensuring your designs meet the design brief, comply with the relevant stands and are easy to install and maintain.
- Providing a monthly update on projects highlighting progress, time spent versus fees allocated.
- Discussing any potential risks, client concerns or coordination issues that may delay the project being competed on-time.
This role will suit an ambitious, client facing Electrical Engineer who is passionate about good design, Architecture and Low or Zero Carbon projects and wants to work in a supportive environment where promotion is based on merit; rather than on how many years' experience you have.
As you progress you will be expected to nurture and lead graduate engineers, design and manage multiple projects simultaneously, assist with resource planning for your own projects and also monitor time spent versus fees allocated to each project under your control.
In addition to a generous salary of £35K - £45K they also offer Pension, Annual Bonus, 25 days leave, flexible working hours and a clear path to become a Director with equity options within five years.