M&E Surveyor (HVAC)
Mechanical Surveyor (HVAC) - M&E Contractor - Nottingham - £30-40k + Car
Your new company
A Mechanical Building Services contractor who specialise in cooling/refrigeration in critical equipment rooms across the data centre, telecoms and power sectors.
Your new role
They are looking for an M&E Surveyor/Auditor to join their rapidly growing services team. Key responsibilities would include surveying customer sites, producing M&E designs, putting together customer quotes and auditing completed installations. The role demands a hands-on approach and will involve regular time at customer sites in the UK (and occasionally non-UK). The successful candidate should have a solid M&E background and be comfortable spending time on the road.
What you'll need to succeed
- HNC/HND Mechanical Engineering / Building Services
- Engineering background with good mechanical and/or electrical skills
- 2+ years of carrying out M&E surveys and/or estimating
- Experience of using design tools/software (AutoCAD, Hevacomp, Revit MEP desirable)
- Comfortable putting together customer quotes
- Experience of working in critical environments (data centres, server rooms, power, telco)
- Able to work on several projects at a time Technical competency in cooling technologies (HVAC, free air, DX, chilled water, airflows etc.)
What you'll get in return
- £30,000 - 40,000
- Car / Car Allowance
- Company Pension contribution
- 24 days holiday + stats
- Flexible working hours
- Excellent opportunities for progression
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for M&E Surveyor (HVAC)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly