Senior Electrical Design Engineer
We are working with a large, global multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy based in London to find them a client facing Senior Electrical Design Engineer. Working very closely with the developer, you will be responsible for designing, managing and delivering major mixed-use developments in London and managing a team of Electrical Engineers.
The Electrical Design Engineer will be responsible for;
- Attending client meetings to clarify and agree the brief and propose a range of suitable options.
- Designing and supervision of electrical installations within buildings including Lighting, Emergency Lighting, Small Power, Fire Alarms, Intruder Alarms, Data and Telephones, Television, CCTV and electrical supplies to plant.
- Preparing tender documentation including specifications and detailed design drawings
- Overseeing the quality of the electrical installations on site and resolving any issues with the client or with the contactors.
- Managing a team of Junior and Graduate Engineers.
- Leading by example and motivating, inspiring and developing these Graduates and Junior Engineers.
- Maintaining a close eye on project progress versus allocated fees and the overall quality of work produced by the members in your team.
With a proud history dating back over 100 years, over 10,000 staff and experience designing award winning projects across the UK, Europe and the Middle East this is a great opportunity to fast track your career and gain large (£100M+) project experience.
Ideally the Senior Electrical Design Engineer will be Degree qualified, have at least 8 years experience within Building Services (Consultancy or Design and Build Contractor) and be able to lead, design, plan and deliver a project independently. Job 1761