Mechanical Associate - Dublin
I am currently looking to recruit a Mechanical Building Services Associate, for a leading M&E Design consultancy, based in Dublin.
The construction sector in Dublin has seen a strong and sustained growth period, and my client have taken advantage of this with an extended period of growth.
They have won some fantastic projects, and this coupled with future expansion plans, means they are looking to recruit a Mechanical Associate to join the team.
They are happy to consider people currently based in Dublin, or you may be working in the London or overseas market and looking to relocate back to Dublin.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who really wants to make their mark within the business. They are offering genuine future prospects (potentially to board Director level).
Requirements for the position:
- Currently working at Principal/Associate level within a Building services Design consultancy. They would also consider a very strong senior Mechanical Design engineer.
- Ideally HNC/Degree qualified in a Mechanical Engineering/Building Services Related subject. CEng would be an added bonus.
- Happy to perform a client facing/lead role, and be responsible for the full delivery of projects from initial concept through to handover.
- Capable of mentoring junior/intermediate engineers, ensuring they grow with the business and learn how to deliver high quality projects.
- Ambitious, driven, and looking to work for a growing business on high profile projects.
If you are a Mechanical Building Services Design engineer at Senior/Associate level and would like to work for Dublin’s leading M&E Consultancy, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
For more information, please contact Dean Parry, Director of BPI Recruitment on 01483 343 016, or mobile 07823 333 533.
Alternatively, you can email email@example.com