Intermediate Electrical Design Engineer - Dublin
I am currently working with a leading M&E Design Consultancy, widely considered one of the market leading consultancies in Ireland.
Due to their success in the market and ongoing expansion plans, they are looking to recruit an intermediate level Electrical Design engineer, to join their Dublin office.
They have an enviable reputation in the Dublin market place, which has seen year upon year growth over the past few years.
They work on some fantastic projects in a variety of sectors, including Commercial Office, Education, Healthcare, Retail and international projects.
This role would suit someone who is either based in Dublin, or you may be working abroad and looking to make a return home.
Requirements for the position:
- Currently working as a Building Services Electrical Design engineer, with a minimum of 2 years consulting experience, either in the UK or Ireland.
- Ideally degree qualified, and working towards CEng. If you are not but keen to do so, they will offer full support to Chartership.
- Capable of working on your own initiative, and representing the company at client and design meetings.
- A capable user of industry related software.
- Motivated, hard working and keen to progress your career to senior engineer status.
If you are a Building Services Intermediate Electrical Design engineer, and would like to be considered for this position, please get in touch.
For more information, please contact Dean Parry, Director of BPI Recruitment on 01483 343 016, or mobile 07823 333 533. Alternatively, you can email email@example.com