Intermediate Mechanical Design Engineer
I am representing an award-winning building services consultancy in Oxford. They are looking to recruit an Intermediate Mechanical Design Engineer, to join their MEP team.
The company in question are a well-known force in the building services industry, involved in a wide range of exciting commercial and residential projects across the UK.
They have an immediate requirement for an Intermediate Mechanical Design Engineer with a minimum of 3 years experience working within a building services consultancy.
The role will involve becoming confident in the design of mechanical services in buildings, efficiency in AutoCAD and other design software and assisting with preparation of feasibility studies, project design and contract administration.
- Degree (or HND) in Mechanical Engineering or Building Services Engineering (MEng or BEng
- Forward thinking, mechanically minded individual who is competent in all aspects of HVAC
- A minimum of 3 years experience working within a building services consultancy environment
- Revit experience necessary
- Preparation of technical specifications and schedules
- Strong communications skills with the ability to work effectively with a team of people
What my client can offer you:
- To work for an environmentally conscious company with a strong amount of new and repeat business throughout the UK
- The opportunity to work as an Intermediate Mechanical Design Engineer backed by an experienced team of Chartered Engineers
- Excellent salary / benefits with long term career prospects
- Multiple stunning office locations throughout the UK
- The opportunity to work overseas if of interest
If you are a Building Services, Mechanical Design Engineer, and you are looking for a fresh, exciting opportunity, please contact Lloyd Walker (BPI Recruitment) on 01483 343 072 for further information detailing the role.
Alternatively, please send me a copy of your CV to email@example.com and I will give you a call once received.