Electrical Associate - Top 3 Consultancy - London
am currently looking to recruit a Building Services Electrical Associate, to work for one of the UK’s leading MEP Design consultancies.
Widely considered a “top 3” consultancy, they lead the way in innovation, and work on a number of high profile projects.
They are currently looking to recruit an Electrical Associate to join their London team. They have superb open plan offices in a very accessible part of London.
This position would suit someone who is looking to make the step up from Lead/Principal engineer level, or alternatively you may be an Associate but looking for a new challenge with an industry leading organisation.
If you are a career minded engineer looking for long term future prospects and the chance to progress, then this could be the opportunity for you.
Requirements for the position:
- A strong background in Building Services, and a strong background within a consulting environment.
- Currently working at Strong Senior/Principal or Associate level, and keen to take the next step in your career.
- Degree qualified, and ideally CEng. This is not essential if you are a time served engineer.
- Capable of taking the lead on projects, and representing the company in a professional manner.
- Ensure the timely delivery of projects, and managing the clients expectations.
- Mentor junior engineers, and manage a small team.
- Ambitious, career minded and genuine ambition.
What my client can offer you:
- The chance to work with one of the UK’s leading consultancies.
- Work on the best projects in London.
- Genuine future prospects and promotional opportunities.
- Excellent salary, and an industry leading package
If you are interested in this opportunity and would like to apply, please contact Dean Parry, Director of BPI Recruitment on 01483 343 016, or mobile 07823 333 533.
Alternatively, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Electrical Associate - Top 3 Consultancy - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly