Associate Mechanical Engineer - Data Centre/Mission Critical
Job Title: Associate Mechanical Engineer
Highfield Professional Solutions are working closely in cohesion with a leading multidisciplinary consultancy, to uncover an exceptional individual specialising in the Electrical Services Design discipline within the Data Centre/Mission Critical industry, and who shall become a vital cog in their well renowned, well oiled machine!
The expertise you have developed up to this stage in your career will serve great value to the company in helping them to remain at the pinnacle of the industry, and you will be an asset in helping to develop their reputation, standards and project workload, even further beyond the current exemplary standards of exceptional quality and service provided by them to their clients.
Your role as the Associate Mechanical Design Engineer, will encompass a variety of engineering, leadership and relationship building responsibilities.
A full job description encompassing a list of duties and responsibilities can be provided.
- Minimum 8+ years experience in a Building Services Design environment
- You must have excellent knowledge of the Data Centre/Critical Systems industry as this will be a client facing role
- To be considered for this role you MUST have relevant experience of working within the United Kingdom.
- You must posses the technical ability to support the team and aid in the completion of Design projects if and when necessary
- Be confident in participating in and leading bids for new opportunities
It would be advantageous if you:
- Have already achieved Chartered Engineer status
- Are Mechanically qualified to a minimum of a Bachelor's degree
- Have experience of working on multi-million pound projects
The Next Step:
If you have the vision and enthusiasm to become a key figure in a prestigious global Engineering firm, please take this opportunity to explore the possibility further by applying.
Highfield Professional Solutions were established on the core values of absolute professionalism, integrity and expertise. We are Technical Recruitment specialists and pride ourselves on offering a bespoke service to each candidate and client we work together with. We want to understand what is important to you and how we can best assist you in fulfilling your current and future ambitions.
No matter the outcome of your application, you will be contacted and advised of whether or not it has been successful.
For further information please contact Natasha Ward -
Apply for Associate Mechanical Engineer - Data Centre/Mission Critical
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly