Senior Mechanical Design Engineer
Job Title: Senior Mechanical Engineer
Highfield Professional Solutions are working closely in cohesion with a leading multidisciplinary consultancy, to uncover a Senior level professional specialising in the Mechanical Services Design discipline within the Data Centre/Mission Critical industry, and who shall become a vital cog in their well renowned, well oiled machine!
The expertise you have developed up to this stage in your career will serve great value to the company in helping them to remain at the pinnacle of the industry and maintain current exemplary standards of exceptional quality and service provided by them to their clients.
Your role as the Senior Mechanical Engineer will encompass design and leadership responsibilities from conception to completion on a variety of prestigious projects.
A full job description providing a list of duties and responsibilities can be provided.
- Minimum 5+ years experience in a Building Services Design environment
- You must have experience within the Data Centre/Critical Systems industry
- To be considered for this role you MUST have relevant experience of working within the United Kingdom.
- You must posses sound technical knowledge
- Are Mechanically qualified to a minimum of a Bachelor's degree
- Be confident in participating in and leading bids for new opportunities
It would be advantageous but not essential if you:
- Have achieved, or are on pathway to achieving, Chartered Engineer status
- Have experience of working on multi-million pound projects
Highfield Professional Solutions were established on the core values of absolute professionalism, integrity and expertise. We are Technical Recruitment specialists and pride ourselves on offering a bespoke service to each candidate and client we work together with. We want to understand what is important to you and how we can best assist you in fulfilling your current and future ambitions.
No matter the outcome of your application, you will be contacted and advised of whether or not it has been successful.
For further information please contact Natasha Ward -