Senior Revit MEP Coordinator
Our client is an award winning building services engineering consultancy who specialise in integrated design solutions for mechanical, electrical and public health (MEP) engineering services and undertake complex engineering projects across all sectors of the built environment.
Due to a major increase in workload we currently require a Senior Revit MEP Coordinator to join their growing team in Central London on a permanent basis.
This is an excellent opportunity to continue and develop your career with BIM / Revit MEP in a company that is passionate about BIM and its future development and integration into the industry.
Key responsibilities / duties include:
- Production of general arrangement and detailed drawings of building services
- All work to be produced in Revit 3D
- Production of 3D models and graphics
- Responsibility of change control and co-ordination with architectural and other external drawings
- Assistance in resourcing and workload management
- Assistance and training of junior technicians in Revit and general drawing protocols
- Production of standard templates and details
Capabilities and Qualifications
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years commercial experience in 3D Revit MEP Software and have a keen interest in BIM and its development in the industry.
The ideal candidates must:
- Have undergone formal Revit Training
- Have solid BIM and Revit MEP project experience.
- Have working knowledge of IT software and hardware commensurate with Revit MEP package and future updates
- Be competent in the use of Microsoft Office packages
- Be a good team player
- Have good communication skills.
– 0207 065 7276