NEW OFFICE/FUTURE DIRECTORSHIP OPPORTUNITY - LONDON
Are you an ambitious Mechanical or Electrical Design engineer, looking for a one off career opportunity, and the chance to grow and eventually lead your own office?
If you are currently working at Senior/Principal-Associate Director level, and this is something you have a genuine ambition to do, please read on.
My client are a well established M&E Design Consultancy, who have been operating in excess of 25 years, with a great deal of success.
They have a strong network of projects and clients in the London region, and are looking to set up and develop an office in central London.
They have the necessary client network, funding and long term plan in place, and are now looking for high quality engineers to help drive this forward.
They are looking for someone who has a genuine desire to lead an office and become a full director in the future. They will offer all the support needed, but you must be a motivated self starter who sees the long term opportunity.
Requirements for the position:
- Currently working as a Mechanical or Electrical Design Engineer at a minimum of Senior engineer, within a Building Services consulting environment.
- Degree qualified within an engineering related subject, and ideally working towards or already a chartered engineer (not essential)
- Capable of leading projects, and representing the company at client/project meetings.
- A genuine interest in developing your own team, and working towards leading your own office, and one day becoming Director.
- Interested in the challenge of helping to develop an office, and cement their presence within the London market place.
What my client can offer you:
- A genuine opportunity to grow an office and work towards future Directorship. Your hard work and dedication will be very well rewarded.
- A very generous startling salary package. They are looking for a high quality engineer, and will pay well to secure them.
- Receive the full backing of a cash rich organisation, who can offer strong clients, ongoing work and full support with this exciting project.
If you feel this opportunity could offer you the prospects you are looking for, and you would like to be considered, please don’t hesitate to get in touch for a confidential discussion.
For more information on the position or if you would like to apply, please contact Dean Parry, Director of BPI Recruitment, on 01483 343 016, or mobile 07823 333 533.
Alternatively you can email firstname.lastname@example.org