Are you a qualified mechanical engineer? Looking to join a FTSE 250 company in the Facilities Management industry?
Working across 4 commercial sites on behalf of an internationally recognised and prestigious client, this is a fantastic opportunity to be a part of Mitie’s engineering team.
The position offers a wealth of progression and career development opportunities, plus the opportunity to demonstrate your skills in a state of the art working environment.
- Day-to-day maintenance activities including PPM & reactive of mechanical equipment.
- Carry out diagnostic and fault finding to plant and equipment within portfolio.
- Adopt a pro-active approach to client liaison and ensure any concerns are dealt with or relayed to line management promptly.
- Effective communication with Supervisor & Contract Manager.
The Right Person for the job:
- Experience of maintenance, testing & fault finding on a variety of equipment including: Boiler plant, HVAC, AHU’s, and Chillers.
- Comprehensive knowledge of plumbing.
- BMS experience desired.
- Full driving licence.
- Experience working within a commercial environment.
So what do we offer?
A fantastic salary package, 25 days annual holiday pay, a pension scheme, and award winning progression and development opportunities.
There's a lot to know about Mitie so let's start with the facts. We provide facilities, property and energy management for a wide range of public and private sector businesses.
We work with a vast number of clients in every industry, delivering the broadest range of services that can be found in one place: from integrated facilities management, to property services, to energy management and much more.
What makes us different?
We specialise in strategic outsourcing and energy services, bringing together the expertise and capabilities of Mitie to help our clients achieve their organisational goals. In simple terms, we find out what our clients want and use our people and technology to help them get it as efficiently as possible.
Our values and behaviours
An individual's belief in our values and behaviours is as important as their technical and/or professional know how which is why our Job Descriptions are written with these in mind.
Working with our clients
Our specialist skills and knowledge is driven by market expertise. We understand that all of our markets have a unique set of requirements and that these are always changing as clients respond to what is going on around them. Our teams make it their job to know what is happening and make sure that the advice and services we provide are the best they can possibly be.