Do you have a passion for BMS? And looking to join an expanding energy department for a FTSE 250 company?
This is a fantastic opportunity to be a part of Mitie’s energy business. Based at our newly developed Remote Operations Centre in Bracknell, you’ll be working with a prestigious client base as part of an exciting, expanding team of passionate people.
- To generate financial and consumption savings, via the identification of energy conservation measures, and implement them through the Building Energy Management Systems (BEMS).
- To provide remote BEMS optimisation via strategy adjustment and creation, and to actively reduce the energy consumption across our clients’ sites.
- Maintain change management process to capture associated savings, allowing for these to be validated and claimed under the contract agreements.
- Support and develop the team, acting as a subject matter expert in energy reduction related BEMS strategy review.
- Investigate and interpret advanced BEMS strategy techniques across a multitude of BEMS platforms.
- Utilise our Building Analytics platform to identify operational and environmental profiles, allowing for optimisation.
The right person for the job:
- Experience in recognising and implementing energy conservation measures through BEMS programming & optimisation.
- Strong acumen in logic block based BEMS programming is essential.
- Experience with Jace, Tridium or Niagara preferable.
So what do we offer?
A fantastic salary package, 25 days annual holiday pay, a pension scheme, private healthcare, and the chance to work in a newly developed, state of the art facility.
There's a lot to know about Mitie so let's start with the facts. We provide facilities, property and energy management for a wide range of public and private sector businesses.
We work with a vast number of clients in every industry, delivering the broadest range of services that can be found in one place: from integrated facilities management, to property services, to energy management and much more.
What makes us different?
We specialise in strategic outsourcing and energy services, bringing together the expertise and capabilities of Mitie to help our clients achieve their organisational goals. In simple terms, we find out what our clients want and use our people and technology to help them get it as efficiently as possible.
Our values and behaviours
An individual's belief in our values and behaviours is as important as their technical and/or professional know how which is why our Job Descriptions are written with these in mind.
Working with our clients
Our specialist skills and knowledge is driven by market expertise. We understand that all of our markets have a unique set of requirements and that these are always changing as clients respond to what is going on around them. Our teams make it their job to know what is happening and make sure that the advice and services we provide are the best they can possibly be.