Senior Mechanical Design Engineer / Hampshire
£40- £50,000 + Benefits
Senior Mechanical Design Engineer
A medium sized building services engineering consultancy is looking for a Senior Mechanical Engineer to join their team based out of modern offices near near Camberley, Hampshire. This engineering consultancy have a fantastic reputation within the industry and are expanding rapidly with the hire of a Senior Mechanical Design Engineer being instrumental in this expansion, providing lots of opportunities for this candidate.
Employing some of the best mechanical, electrical, public health, sustainability and energy engineers and technicians in the industry this have a full order book until at least the end of 2019. Project range are predominately CAT A, CAT B commercial projects, Residental projects, hotels and education, all within London and home counties.
Within this role you will be expected to:
- Design, plan and coordinate projects through all RIBA Stages.
- Attend client and design team meetings
- Manage key client accounts
- Produce High performance mechanical building services engineering design into landmark projects
- Produce Mechanical and HVAC Design that meets Building Regs and CIBSE guidelines.
Candidates should have:
- At least 5 years experience within Mechanical Design Engineering
- Familiar with building regulations and CIBSE guidelines
- Experience working in a client facing role
- Experience working on programmes such as Hevacomp for Mechanical Design.
- Good commercial awareness
- Passionate about the industry and wanting to progress.
This is a fantastic opportunity to progress to Associate level within 12 months for the right candidate.
Please contact George Osborn on 01206 913 292 for more information.