Intermediate Mechanical Engineer
1 day left
- Full Time
Expanding consultancy is seeking a Mechanical Engineer (Intermediate level) to join their extremely talented, committed, and professional team.
As an Intermediate Mechanical Design Engineer your duties will include:
- Undertaking surveys
- Production of feasibility reports
- Full design and specification
My client is well respected in the Building Services industry and has worked within many sectors including:
- Universities, Colleges and Schools
- Historic Buildings - Heritage & Conservation
Skills & Qualities
- Confident designing mechanical services
- Efficiency in AutoCAD and other design software
- Assisting with preparation of feasibility studies, project design and contract administration.
- A relevant degree (Building Services related)
- Min 3 years relevant experience of Building Services Design
- Revit experience necessary
- Competent MS Word & Excel user
- Excellent communication skills
- Accurate, good organisational and prioritisation skills
This is a great opportunity to work for a company that offers a clear career path from Graduate level up. It is also a great place to develop your knowledge and skills and work on some leading-edge projects across a wide range of sectors. As well as annual summer and Christmas parties my client participates in many social events.
My client offers its staff many benefits including 25 days paid holiday, pension, private healthcare, flexible working, training and development opportunities, an attractive staff bonus scheme, cycle to work scheme and childcare vouchers.
Apply for Intermediate Mechanical Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly