BIM Manager - MEP
The correct individual must be able to demonstrate a minimum of 10 years experience working and a minimum of 5 years experience of working with BIM to join our team in Dubai.
- Management of a 10 person BIM team responsible for managing team workload, production, delivery and quality
- To develop, lead and assist project teams in BIM project set up
- To develop and deliver structured BIM models for projects within your discipline
- To implement BIM training modules for key staff and maintain training plans
- To participate in the process of developing BIM standards for projects across SSH Design
- To develop and maintain Revit content libraries through creation of families, etc.
- To provide guidance and assistance with design projects to ensure they are setup and progress optimally, and teams are using Revit appropriately.
- To ensure that the implementation of Revit aligns with the SSH Design CAD-BIM strategy and links appropriately with the wider business.
- Develop procedures to facilitate sharing of content and knowledge throughout SSH Design various offices
- Management of BIM team
- Demonstrate expertise in preparation of 3D BIM models and construction documents using Revit Architecture, Revit Structure or Revit MEP.
- For Revit MEP - Modeling HVAC, Plumbing systems, based on survey data, engineering calculations, specification sheets and other data.
- Clash detection and coordination of all services in Revit & Navisworks.
- Revit content creation: Parametric families using formulae, nesting and type catalogs.
- Integration of Revit products with other applications (AutoCAD, Civil 3D, eSPEC, Quantity Takeoff, etc.)
- You will be hold a Bachelors degree in Engineering
- BIM and associated software skills to automate routines to support standards and improve productivity.
- Must have computer experience in Microsoft Windows networked environments, and good working knowledge of word processing, spreadsheets, email, Web-enabled applications and database software.