Senior Mechanical Engineer
What we are looking for?
We are currently searching for a Senior Mechanical Engineer to join our team in Dubai.
The individual must be able to demonstrate 7 – 10 years experience of working within an engineering consultancy. You must also be a holder of a Bachelors Degree in Engineering (BEng) or Masters Degree in Engineering (MEng) and be a member of a recognised professional body (CIBSE, IMechE or ASHRAE). The individual must be prepared to work towards becoming a chartered member of the above mentioned organisation.
- The successful candidate will be expected to undertake and deliver full mechanical design for projects, from concept through to tender.
- Management and training of engineers alongside resource management of dedicated technicians
- The successful candidate will have experience of designing to comply with local authorities requirements
- Prepare technical specifications and schedules and design reports
- Coordinate design work with other design disciplines
- Work closely with and monitor the performance of Engineers (as appropriate)
- Ensure project works are carried out within agreed deadlines
- 7 – 10 years experience gained within an engineering consultancy
- Minimum of 2 -3 years Middle East experience
- Proven track record of project design through concept to tender
- Detailed experience of HVAC calculations.
- Desirable Experience
- Revit capability
- IES user
• Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (BEng) or Masters Degree in Engineering (MEng)