Mobile HVAC Engineerup to £34k Sheffield/Leeds
Mobile HVAC Engineer – up to £34k – Sheffield/Leeds
33 days holiday
4% Bonus potential
My client is a large FM provider based in Essex.
- Employ over 300 engineers
- Client sectors – Supermarkets, Commercial
- Undertake all allocated HVAC reactive and planned maintenance tasks to an agreed standard.
- Complete tasks within SLA requirements, with work orders opened and closed in real time.
- Timely completion of reactive and planned works carried out to agreed standards, achievement of first fix and maximising equipment uptime.
- Effectively diagnose and identify faults and failures with equipment and systems and provide effective solutions and escalate where necessary.
- Provide HVAC technical support as required, e.g. advice regarding major operational issues.
- Carry out work in accordance with all health and safety requirements and adhere to best safety working practices at all times.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- F-Gas qualification is desirable but support will be given to achieve if not already held Experience
- Significant experience ideally gained in a retail or head office environment Skills Competence
- Ability to work unsupervised in a high profile environment dealing with our customer’s on site teams
- Committed to delivering exceptional customer service
- Actively contribute to the team’s targets either individually or by supporting others
- Represent the company in a professional and competent manner at all times and develop a good working relationships with colleagues
- Ability to provide effective written and verbal communication of all critical corporate and operational engineering issues within the Store Support Centres.
- Proficient IT skills
- Ability to prioritise a complex and demanding workload
- Flexibility and willingness to learn
Please contact Sean Hitchman on 020 7932 2800 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Mobile HVAC Engineerup to £34k Sheffield/Leeds
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly