FM Business Manager
Are you looking for an exciting new senior role in FM, working on a national contract for a leading facilities management company?
A fantastic opportunity has risen working for Mitie, the UK’s largest hard services facilities management provider. We are actively seeking a Business Manager, based between Newbury and Paddington, working on large and prestigious contract. You’ll be rewarded in this role, with a generous salary, a fantastic healthcare package and opportunities for career progression.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record working in a senior FM role and have exceptional communication skills, both written and spoken.
- Accountable for service delivery for the client and reporting to the Head of FM
- Accountable for local professional, technical, and FM strategy and implications from budget, operational performance and service delivery perspectives
- Provide local management of supplier performance with key stakeholders, gathering and monitoring supplier and customer feedback
- Accountable for proactively managing the relationship with all Mitie partners and third party suppliers
Experience and qualifications required:
- Excellent communication skills both written and spoken
- Proven Facilities Management experience
- Good report writing skills and computer literacy
There's a lot to know about Mitie so let's start with the facts. We provide facilities, property and energy management for a wide range of public and private sector businesses.
We work with a vast number of clients in every industry, delivering the broadest range of services that can be found in one place: from integrated facilities management, to property services, to energy management and much more.
What makes us different?
We specialise in strategic outsourcing and energy services, bringing together the expertise and capabilities of Mitie to help our clients achieve their organisational goals. In simple terms, we find out what our clients want and use our people and technology to help them get it as efficiently as possible.
Our values and behaviours
An individual's belief in our values and behaviours is as important as their technical and/or professional know how which is why our Job Descriptions are written with these in mind.
Working with our clients
Our specialist skills and knowledge is driven by market expertise. We understand that all of our markets have a unique set of requirements and that these are always changing as clients respond to what is going on around them. Our teams make it their job to know what is happening and make sure that the advice and services we provide are the best they can possibly be.