Technical Services Manager - Hard Services
Technical Services Manager
£45 – 55K
£45 – 55K
- Do you have proven experience leading M&E maintenance/operational provisions working for a noted service provider?
- Are you able to act as M&E technical reference point covering systems and providing solutions?
- A renowned service provider where we have enjoyed a great relationship with placing their technical staff have approached us again to assist in appointing another Technical Services Manager to work on-site at one of their illustrious commercial contracts based in Hatfield, Hertfordshire.
- As a company the right Technical Services Manager will benefit from working on stable long term contracts, real-term career progression and an employer who truly puts its staff first.
- The bigger picture means that you have the opportunity to join a very successful group who have a very good record delivering on Hard and Soft service provision operating across 4 continents.
- As Technical Services Manager you will report into the Partnership Director managing and supporting Hard Services provisions covering all PPM and Reactive teams geared at ensuring that all SLA’s and KPI’s are met.
- Further responsibilities include full reporting, setting and maintaining technical standards for planned and responses.
- The successful Technical Services Manager will hold a relevant professional qualification ideally covering M&E, HVAC and/ HV/AP and a valid IOSH Managing Safely qualification.
- Please apply online with your updated CV for consideration for this highly sought after Hatfield-based opportunity as Technical Services Manager should you meet the criteria above.
Apply for Technical Services Manager - Hard Services
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly