Lead Digital Engineer
Develop your career as a Lead Digital Engineer for Laing O’Rourke, one of the UK’s most advanced, and innovative, engineering and business services specialists. Founded on over 200 years of experience, we are a leading construction and infrastructure technology services provider.
This is a great opportunity for the to be involved in our major construction works on our vast Brent Cross retail extension project with an overall project value in the region of £800m
As Lead Digital Engineer, you will head the implementation and delivery of bid/project DE strategies, and actively support and drive consistent implementation whilst continuously improving our capability and capacity in line with industry best practice and emerging innovation and technology.
Your main responsibilities and duties will include, but not limited to
- Lead the setup and implementation of DE on projects by applying appropriate influence, input, resource, process and protocols at bid, pre-construction, construction, commissioning, handover, operation and maintenance.
- Influence and support the development of LOR staff to deliver Digital Engineering in line with specific responsibilities
- Lead the development of project specific solutions to deliver in accordance with our DE deliverables menu.
- Lead requirements for authoring and development of the 3D model, having full up to date knowledge of all project information and documentation and having agreed level of detail with project team.
- Support Regional DE lead through coordinated and efficient resourcing across DE commitments. Support and challenge the wider digital community through scope of the digital platform management plan.
We are committed to ongoing training, development and as such this role is suitable for a professional who is seeking to build upon their Digital Engineering experience. Degree qualified in Civil Engineering/Architectural Technology or similar construction related degree, you will have experience as an Assistant Design Manager or relevant technical experience within a design/construction role. You will ideally have a strong understanding of multiple related software platforms and advanced understanding of PAS1192 suite and the UK BIM Strategy.
You will be rewarded with leading company benefits that only a global business can offer as well as a competitive remuneration package as well as a competitive remuneration package.
Apply now to further advance your career and skillset within a leading organisation.