Project Manager (HVAC)
This is an opportunity for a highly-motivated & innovative HVAC/Mechanical Project Manager for a leading design & build contractor, to be based in their Basingstoke office & on-site in Wiltshire. This firm specialises in highly technical healthcare, pharmaceuticals, biotechnology, science & research, manufacturing, and data centres projects.
The successful HVAC/Mechanical Project Manager will have extensive experience of managing and delivering multi-discipline specialist projects, delivery of a wide range of projects from initial order stage through to completion, testing, validation and handover. You also will have proven experience liaising with clients, management, health & safety, supply chain partners, contractors, and the design team. Key duties also include making sure the design process follows current legislation & standards, advising the client, and making sure the project adheres to set time restraints & budgets.
- Demonstrate strong leadership capabilities.
- Over ten years working as a HVAC/Mechanical Project Manager on-site and in an office capacity, running a range of multi-discipline projects.
- Strong health and safety focus, with relevant qualifications and accreditation such as CSCS, STMSTS, and First Aid.
- Experience as a HVAC/Mechanical Project Manager in the healthcare, pharmaceuticals, biotechnology, science & research, manufacturing, and data centre sector.
- Have good supervisory qualities and relevant experience.
- Hard working & self-sufficient.
- Qualified to a HND level.
- Competent with Microsoft Office: Word, Outlook, and Excel.
Apply for Project Manager (HVAC)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly