Senior Electrical Engineer
Multidisciplinary engineering consultancy employing circa 500 people across the UK, now has a vacancy available for a Senior Electrical Engineer to join its Building Services design team in Central London.
- £50,000 to £60,000 plus benefits package
- Trading for over 50 years
- Over 10 UK office locations
- Services include building services engineering, sustainability, civil & structural engineering, transport planning, highway engineering, geotechnical and geo-environmental engineering, acoustics, ecology and asbestos management
- Wide variety of project sectors such as commercial, residential, mixed use, education, healthcare, industrial and scientific
- Excellent training and career development opportunities along with a friendly and collaborative working environment
- As a senior electrical design engineer, you will be required to lead projects from initial brief stage through to installation and commissioning.
- Depending on the size of the project, you will work independently or as part of team.
- You will meet with clients and project third parties on a regular basis.
- You will be hands-on and produce designs for electrical systems for various building services projects, in addition to checking the work produced by junior and intermediate level electrical engineers.
- Project management.
- Financial management.
- Development good client relationships through excellent service delivery.
- Good knowledge in the design of electrical systems such as power, lighting, security, CCTV, access, fire detection and telecoms.
- Good knowledge of electrical calculations software such as Amtech, Dialux and Relux.