Mechanical Design Engineer
My client is an award winning, UK top 20 multi-discipline property and construction consultancy. well established and prestigious with an extensive technical skill set and depth of expert knowledge and experience that you would expect from a leading professional services company.
They are currently looking for a Mechanical Design Engineer to Join their team based in their Reading office.
duties will include:
- delivering detailed designs as part of an integral team
- Designing site-specific equipment as required
- Using CAD and BIM Revit software and other resources to design the systems required for the project
- Overseeing and supervising the installation of building systems and specifying maintenance and operating procedures
corresponding with other professionals, including structural engineers, architects, surveyors, and contractors of in-house and external project team
- Attending a range of project group and technical meetings
- Ensuring the design and maintenance of building systems upholds to the legislative and health and safety requirements
- Advising clients and architects on energy use and conservation in a range of buildings and sites, aiming to minimise the environmental impact
The ideal candidate will have experience and qualifications in the following:
- running projects from conception through to completion
- Accredited Engineering degree or higher educational qualification
- Good knowledge and understanding of AutoCad
It is anticipated the role will require initial and on-going training in areas where knowledge may be limited and you will be fully supported.
* 25 days holiday
* Private Healthcare
* Subscription, assessment and membership fees for relevant professional bodies
* Life Assurance
* Pension: Standard 5% Contribution
* Highly competitive salary