Intermediate Mechanical Engineer
A medium sized & privately owned building services consultancy are urgently seeking an established Intermediate Mechanical Engineer for their Bristol design office. This consultancy specialises in M&E design covering a range of project sectors including: educational, healthcare, local authority, industrial, and commercial across the public and private sector.
This role would suit an Intermediate Mechanical Engineer who is:
- Looking to progress to a senior engineering role within a year.
- Working & leading whole projects from concept to completion.
- Keen to get involved in commercial aspects of project delivery as well as technical.
- Looking to develop their own client base.
The ideal candidate doesn't need to already be leading projects but has to the drive to so. This company are looking to mould and develop an Intermediate Mechanical Engineer quickly with a strong internal support base and training across the board including dynamic modelling. As well as training, they offer a competitive market salary + benefits including company dividends.
- 2-5 years of experience in building services consultancy or contractor.
- Experience in working across multiple RIBA stages.
- Degree qualified in Building Services or Mechanical Engineering.
- Client facing & technically competent.
- Be efficient in AutoCAD, Revit/BIM, Hevacomp, IES/TAS, and other relevant design software.
- Already working at an Intermediate level.
- The drive to progress in their career to a senior level.
- Hard working & self-sufficient.