Junior Electrical Design Engineer
A leading, M&E design consultancy situated near Woking, Surrey has a new opening for a Junior Electrical Design Engineer to join their MEP team.
The company provides a comprehensive range of modern building design services, with a focus on sustainable energy, mechanical and electrical engineering.
You will be working on a vast range of exciting projects throughout the UK, on both the residential and commercial side.
You should be able to communicate clearly and effectively with the internal design / management team, clients, architects and contractors.
They are looking for a Junior Electrical Design Engineer with a minimum of 6 months experience working within a building services consultancy.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering or Building Services Engineering (MEng or BEng)
- Forward thinking, electrically minded individual who is confident in undertaking detailed electrical building services design
- Preparation of technical specifications and schedules
- Strong communications skills with the ability to work effectively with a team of people
- A minimum of 6 months experience (up to 2.5 years) in a consultancy environment
What my client can offer you:
- To work for an environmentally conscious, forward thinking building services consultancy with a constant stream of new, exciting projects across the UK
- The opportunity to work as a Junior Electrical Design Engineer for a multi award winning company, backed by an experienced team of Engineers Competitive salary / package, with long term career prospects
- Fantastic office location/environment
If you are a Building Services Electrical Design Engineer and are on the lookout for a new exciting role near Woking, Surrey, kindly contact Lloyd Walker (BPI Recruitment) on 01483 343 072 or email via email@example.com.