Intermediate Mechanical Design Engineer
1 day left
- Full Time
I am working with an award-winning building services consultancy in Kent, looking to recruit an intermediate mechanical design engineer to join their MEP division.
They are an environmentally conscious, forward thinking consultancy, involved in a large number of commercial and residential projects throughout the UK.
Currently seeking an intermediate mechanical design engineer, with a minimum of 3 years experience within a building services consultancy.
The successful candidate should be technically capable of managing a portfolio of projects, from inception through to project completion.
- Degree (or HND) in Mechanical Engineering or Building Services Engineering (MEng or BEng
- Forward thinking, mechanically minded individual who is competent in renewable generation, heating systems, ventilation systems, cooling systems, thermal insulation and life safety systems
- A minimum of 3 years experience in a consultancy environment as a Mechanical Design Engineer
- Preparation of technical specifications and schedules
What my client can offer you:
- To work for an environmentally conscious company with a steady flow of repeat business
- The opportunity to work as an Intermediate Mechanical Design Engineer backed by an experienced team of Chartered Engineers
- Excellent salary / benefits with long term career prospects
- Variety of exciting project throughout the UK
- Opportunity to work on international projects
If you are a building services mechanical design engineer, and you think this role could be a good fit for you, please contact Lloyd Walker (BPI Recruitment) on 01483 343072 for further information detailing the role.
Apply for Intermediate Mechanical Design Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly