Senior Electrical Designer/Surveyor
2 days left
- Full Time
Would you relish the opportunity to work from home? A medium sized & privately owned building services consultancy are urgently seeking an established Senior Electrical Design Engineer/Surveyor. This consultancy specialises in M&E design covering a range of project sectors including: educational, healthcare, local authority, industrial, and commercial across the public and private sectors. This role is home-based but projects will be national, particularly in the Midlands and the South of England and will require travel nationwide.
This role would suit an established Senior Electrical Design Engineer/Surveyor who has technical experience in providing:
- Compliance related surveys
- Feasibility studies
- Project management
- Qualified to HNC/HND level in Electrical or Building Services Engineering (or relevant subject).
- In-depth knowledge of commercial electrical distribution systems.
- Competent with AutoCAD and other relevant software.
- Knowledge of ISO 9001 & and ISO 14001.
- Proven ability to lead projects.
- Able to meet all requirements of a client's brief to time, cost and quality standards.
- Experience preparing, ready for tender, specifications, designs, drawings, equipment schedules, and contract documentation.
- Willingness to travel nationwide.
- Wealth of experience undertaking site surveys (preferably in the commercial sector).
This would be a great opportunity for an experienced Senior Electrical Design Engineer/Surveyor who wants to work from home as well as join an established national company who can provide a competitive market salary, continuous professional development, and company dividends.
Apply for Senior Electrical Designer/Surveyor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly