Mechanical Building Services Design Engineer / Berkshire
7 days left
- Full Time
Mechanical Building Services Design Engineer
£45,000 + 5% Pension, BUPA, Bonus
A highly acclaimed building services consultancy are looking for a Intermediate level Mechanical Building Services Design Engineer to join their team of 25 engineers based in modern offices just south of Oxford. This independent consultancy have a first class reputation within the area for employing some of the areas best Mechanical Design engineers and have managed to attract engineers from a number of their larger, national competitors. Candidates will have the opportunity to work on large projects such as large new build commercial offices, new build academy/ schools, new build laboratories for well known clients and residential projects, making this a diverse role. With the support of a chartered senior mechanical engineer you will work on these projects Creating sustainable, energy efficient and practical Mechanical/ HVAC Design solutions to achieve best results. Candidates should have the below experience:
- At least 2 years experience in a building services engineering consultancy or D&B contractor within a similar role.
- Educated to at least HND level in Mechanical engineering, building services engineering or similar
- Experience working on industry software such as HEVACOMP and AutoCAD
- Passionate about building services engineering and sustainability within the built environment.
- Good written and spoken English.
For more information please contact George Osborn on 01206 913 292.
Apply for Mechanical Building Services Design Engineer / Berkshire
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly