Mechanical Resident Engineer - Holland - Excellent day rate and expenses package
5 days left
- Full Time
I am currently looking to recruit a Mechanical Resident engineer, to work on a fixed term 12 month contract, based in the Netherlands.
My client are a leading UK based M&E consultancy, and are currently overseeing the consulting design on a major project, based near Amsterdam.
They are currently looking to recruit a Mechanical Resident engineer, to join the site based Design management team.
The role is fixed term for 12 month, with the possibility of this extending. You will be paid directly from the UK so if you currently have a limited/umbrella company, this is fine.
As well as a very competitive day rate, they also offer a very generous allowances package, which will cover all living costs.
Day to day duties:
- As part of the site based team, ensure Mechanical design quality adheres to strict regulations.
- Work closely with the design team, to manage installation drawings in line with performance and build criteria.
- Manage onsite information, including drawings, specs, method and risk assessments.
- Oversee and maintain an RFI system in accordance with the required quality management system.
- Examine installation drawings submitted by contractors, to ensure buildability.
- Work closely with the design team to compile weekly, bi weekly and monthly reports.
- Attend and contribute to Project, contractor and sub-contractor meetings.
- Monitor pre-commissioning checks undertaken by contractors and sub-contractors.
Requirements for the position:
- A strong background within Mechanical Building Services Design.
- Capable of representing the company at client meetings.
- A proven track record within Mechanical Building Services.
- Happy to base yourself on site in Holland for the duration of the contract.
- Available to travel within 2 weeks of offer (they may be slightly negotiable on this, but the sooner the better).
In return my client will offer you a very generous day rate plus allowances to cover all living costs for the duration of the project.
If you are a Mechanical Resident engineer and would like to be considered for this position, please get in touch ASAP.
For more information, contact Dean Parry, Director of BPI Recruitment on 01483 343 016 or mobile 07823 333 533. Alternatively you can email email@example.com
I am available Monday-Saturday 8am-8pm.
Apply for Mechanical Resident Engineer - Holland - Excellent day rate and expenses package
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly