Senior/Principal Mechanical Design Engineer
7 days left
- Full Time
My client is an accredited engineering consultancy with an innovative team of engineers, designers, and technical Experts. They are currently looking for a Senior/Principal Mechanical Design Engineer to join their team on a Permanent Basis to work in their Bournemouth Office.
- Responsible for Quality of all projects that are lead
- Assess and uphold the technical ability of the team.
- Act as a point of contact for solutions within the department
- Prepare documents produced within the team
- Identify areas of improvement within the department.
- Responsible for the evaluation, design, and specification of mechanical systems
- Co-ordinate and liaise with other Engineers and clients
- Carry out conceptual designs through to completion while dealing directly with clients
- Make decisions, act on own initiative and operate in a pro-active way.
- Responsible for creating reports and presentations as well as attending meetings with clients
Qualifications and experience:
- Qualifications, IEng with relevant experience
- HNC or equivalent with extensive relevant experience
- The job holder will provide technical support and services as directed.
- Ability to use CAD and other computer aids
Apply for Senior/Principal Mechanical Design Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly