Senior Mechanical Design Engineer
My client is an accredited engineering consultancy with an innovative team of engineers, designers, and technical Experts. They are currently looking for a Senior Mechanical Design Engineer to join their team on a contract Basis to work in their Bournemouth Office.
- Expected to carry out site surveys using specific technology
- Develop and present project design proposals to a client
- Prepare, ready for tender, specifications, designs and drawings,
- Issue contract documentation to tender, adjudicate and recommend appropriate contractor to meet project requirements to the client
- Establish and agree clear responsibility as the lead engineer for the project.
- Undertake all aspects of project management as defined by the client in the brief
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of new techniques and technologies
Qualifications & Experience
- Qualifications, IEng with relevant experience
- HNC or equivalent with extensive relevant experience
- The job holder will provide technical support and services as directed.
- Ability to use CAD and other computer aids