Senior/ Associate Electrical Engineer - Surrey
6 days left
- Full Time
Associate Electrical Design Engineer
£60,000 + Pension, Bonus + BUPA + More
Are you a passionate Electrically bias Building services consulting engineer? This is the role for you.
A well renowned engineering consultancy are looking for an Associate Electrical Design Engineer to join their Building Services Design Engineering team based in near Camberley, Surrey. This MEP Consultancy team have fantastic reputation for staff retention and being a great place to work with the focus on work/ life balance.
This consultancy work on large projects within the commercial office fit out and new build, high end residential and healthcare sector in the UK with well renowned clients. This company offer a great place to work, on well publicised projects, using the most advanced techniques in the industry i.e. Advanced BIM modelling. This role would suit someone who has a passion for the industry and is wanting to climb the promotional ladder fast.
This vacancy has come available due to expansion of the team because of workload which comes with the unique opportunity to have a team formed under the successful candidate within the next 12 months.
Candidates should have the below experience:
- Have at least 6 years experience in the Building services consultancy market
- Have experience managing MEP design projects in the UK
- Experience using industry software such as Amtech, Dialux, relux.
- Have experience working alongside REVIT MEP technicians and experience using BIM methodologies.
- Be educated to at least HND level and be working towards or be a chartered engineer (CEng)
- Hold a professional membership with CIBSE, IET or similar
For more information please contact George Osborn on 07966 334905 for a confidential chat.
Apply for Senior/ Associate Electrical Engineer - Surrey
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly