Senior Electrical Design Engineer
My client focuses on tailoring design solutions to a variety of clients throughout different sectors, ranging from Commercial & Retail all the way through to the Education sector, Based in Manchester they are at the forefront of design when it comes to building services.
As the Senior Electrical Engineer, you will be responsible for the design, specification, programme and project management of all electrical building services for a number of differing projects.
- Carry out the design and management of all types of electrical services projects including producing budget estimates, drawings, detailed service specifications, tender documentation and undertaking full contract administration duties on electrical led projects.
- Deliver electrical projects in full in accordance with client's brief and professional standards.
- Champion and embed a genuine multi-disciplinary approach to project delivery.
- Schedule and co-ordinate resources, liaising with colleagues, commissioners and clients as required.
- Continually monitor the profitability of projects,
- Carry out condition surveys, or specific surveys to provide information for stock condition/asset management system and/or to aid asset appraisal.
- Prepare technical/feasibility reports and valuations
- Where required, assist in the production and implementation of the marketing and business development strategy to achieve the agreed targets.
- Provide coaching and guidance to colleagues on professional and technical standards.
Senior Electrical Engineer Requirements
- Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 10 years in Electrical design for Building Services
- Ability to run multiple projects at one time
- Good working knowledge of Amtech, Dialux and AutoCAD
- Proven track record in delivery projects on time and within budget
- CEng or working towards
Apply for Senior Electrical Design Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly