Electrical Design Engineer
My client focuses on tailoring design solutions to a variety of clients throughout different sectors, ranging from Commercial & Retail all the way through to the Education sector, Based in Manchester they are at the forefront of design when it comes to building services, and currently looking for an Electrical Design Engineer that can provide a comprehensive professional technical service.
Electrical Design Engineer responsibilities:
- Design all aspects of the Electrical services in a variety of Projects throughout different industries
- delivering projects within budget, timescales and quality standards.
- Liaising closely with a variety of other professionals to ensure that projects meet quality, budgetary and timescale standards
- To participate in meetings and working groups as requested and undertake any work necessary to implement corporate and/or directorate initiatives.
- Managing your own workload and to ensure commercial viability of delivery
- Ensuring all designs comply with all Building Regulations, Health & Safety and Environmental regulations and energy efficiency
Electrical Design Engioneer requirements:
- IET qualified or equivalent membership of a professional institution
- Degree qualified Electrical Design Engineer with a minimum of 4 years relevant experience.
- Health & Safety, CDM, Building Regulation legislation knowledge
- Possess the ability to produce scale drawings using AutoCAD
- Excellent IT skills using MS Office packages.
Apply for Electrical Design Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly