Want to be part of a niche, global company whose growth strategy is based on employing and retaining the best talent in the industry? Want to be part of a company that gives great service on projects that actually matter?
- We are practitioners in mechanical and electrical engineering, lighting and sustainable design within building services.
- Founded in Denmark in 1933, we now operate in Europe, Asia, Australia and USA, working under a “one-studio” approach.
- We combine our global expertise and local talent to provide a personal service that focuses on collaboration, integration and providing the best practice approach for our clients.
- We work within a high end niche market on projects that range from iconic Arts venues in Sydney, to Hospital projects in Hong Kong.
- Our reputation, as one of the most respected and awarded building services consultancies, is built on the foundations of inspirational architects, brave clients - and “our way of thinking”.
We are looking for a Senior Designer with a passion to pursue Lighting Design opportunities in the building services arena.
- Liaising with other members of the design team, suppliers and contractors as required
- Developing design proposals and documentation at all project stages under the supervision of the Project Designer/ Senior Designer Booking in and issuing of drawings and other design documentation as required Undertaking design calculations and lighting modelling
- Assistance in the preparation of cost estimates, site surveys and inspections,
- Preparation of reports, sketches and presentations using Photoshop and drawings using Revit Generating and maintaining client relationships and bringing in new work for the company.
- Supporting our Global approach through involvement in projects across our global studios.
- Lighting design with an interest in architecture International experience, including public projects preferred
- Design background, having obtained a relevant qualification, in Lighting Design or related field (Architecture, Design).
- Ability to communicate effectively and actively participate in projects with minimum supervision.
- Ability to simultaneously work on a number of different projects and tasks.
- Basic understanding of Building Services.
- Represent the company to a high professional standard at all times, including with client interaction
- Ability to self manage tasks, work independently and work with lighting software Member or working towards IALD membership
We offer a dynamic workplace, with a focus on supporting the well being and needs of our people in their personal and professional development, as part of our commitment to consistently deliver positive outcomes.
Please include a CV and covering letter with your application. Applications close 27th April 2018.
Please visit http://www.steensenvarming.com to find out about our story so far and discover where we’re going.
We encourage applicants of all backgrounds to apply. All applicants will be considered without attention to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.