Senior Mechanical Design Engineer
My client is at the forefront when it comes to Mechanical and Electrical engineering as well as project management, they are one of the top market leaders with offices around the globe. They are currently looking for a Senior Mechanical Design Engineer to join their team in their Bristol office.
Senior Mechanical Engineer responsibilities include:
- Managing projects to the standards of the client and in the deliverance of budgetary and time restraints.
- Liasing with Clientele and competent at interfacing with Project Teams and Contractors.
- Taking charge of project deliverables, making decisions and acting on own initiative and operate in a pro-active way.
- Managing projects and coordinating with junior engineers and remote design teams.
- Using REVIT and BIM delivery.
- Good communicator with strong report and specification writing skills.
The ideal Senior Mechanical Engineer will have:
- An accredited Building Services / Mechanical Engineering degree or higher educational qualification
- Intermediate experience (3-4 years)within a building services design role running projects from conception through to completion
- Chartered or working towards chartered engineer status with a suitable institution.
- Experience using AutoCAD and Revit
- Experience using design software such as IES and Hevacomp
- A full UK driving license
- Ability to obtain UK Security Clearance preferable.
Apply for Senior Mechanical Design Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly