Senior Electrical Engineer
My client is at the forefront when it comes to Mechanical and Electrical engineering as well as project management, they are one of the top market leaders with offices around the globe. They are currently looking for a Senior Electrical Design Engineer to join their team in their Bristol office.
Senior Electrical Engineer responsibilities include:
- Managing projects to the standards of the client and in the deliverance of budgetary and time restraints.
- Liasing with Clientele and competent at interfacing with Project Teams and Contractors.
- Taking charge of project deliverables, making decisions and acting on own initiative and operate in a pro-active way.
- Managing projects and coordinating with junior engineers and remote design teams.
- Using REVIT and BIM delivery.
- Good communicator with strong report and specification writing skills.
Senior Electrical Engineer Requirements
- Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 10 years in Electrical design for Building Services
- Ability to run multiple projects at one time
- Good working knowledge of Amtech, Dialux and AutoCAD
- Proven track record in delivery projects on time and within budget
- CEng or working towards
- Ability to obtain UK Security Clearance preferable.